Music Banter - View Single Post - Favorite Lyric Quote
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 07:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Ginny
Nossey Hoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEmochicKx
Im not trying to get in your pants, just the left side of your chest.
Wow. I really like that one.

"No, I've never seen myself like this before. And maybe it scares me too. To know that different things take different times to fall apart, but they always do" -Quantice Never Crashed

"Can you figure it out? Develop your moment. Rejection is bliss; ignorance is almost"-Action Action

"Someday, in the event that mankind actually discovers what the earth revolves around, millions will be shocked and perplexed that it was not them"-The Chariot

"This empty chest; this hollow throbbing. This empty shell will help you sleep, and your name will come in time, but for now, take a number"-Fear Before the March of Flames

"On the surface where we fought, that is where your insides rot. You attempted heartless manslaughter. Sunken ships belond underwater"-Fear Before the March of Flames

"And we painted crooked lines, but we danced in perfect time to a love so much refined. We know not what it is, until it is dullen like wine"-Norma Jean

"You've sucked all the truth out of me and abolished all ****ing honesty"-Shadows Fall

"****ing coward. Does it make you feel big and strong to watch her cry out and bleed?"-Bleeding Through

I'm on my knees, and so are you
Unfortunately for the wrong reasons.

Weebles wobble but they don't fall down!
Ginny is offline   Reply With Quote