Music Banter - View Single Post - What Concerts Are You Going To In The Next Few Months
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 11:39 AM   #2983 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
Attended a Prog Rock/Metal fest at the weekend and it was probably the worst 'Festival' I have ever attended.

A far cry from my return to Bloodstock in August after a 2 year absence (I Hope) with this line up thus far:
Band Line Up - 2013 - Bloodstock Heavy metal festival band line and metal band Biographies.

Also lined up is Fat Freddy's Drop in October at a weekend date in London which means an epic weekend should be in order, Damnation Fest in November (Carcass and Crippled Black Phoenix for starters) and Black Sabbath in December means that the year should end on a good note (Oh and Killing Joke/ The Mission and Fields of the Nephilim four days earlier in the same week as Sabbath).
What festival was that Jackhammer?

Slayers headline spot at Bloodstock must surely be vacant now? Are they still playing? And have you heard Grifter before? They are worth a watch.

I dont have a Damnation ticket yet but I'm hoping to probably catch you again there this year. I love CBP and obviously seeing Carcass is an opportunity I don't wanna miss!

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote