Music Banter - View Single Post - The Rest in Peace Thread (RIP)
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 01:00 PM   #425 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
Ignoring everyone else who is stating the obvious for reasons unknown other than to get attention, I totally agree with this.

Just because you guys don't like these new trolls doesn't mean you all have to hop on my dick again.

I'm trying to help out a new person, isn't that a mod's job? Maybe you (not you in particular Neil) should start doing your jobs properly?

You know, instead of resorting to petty insults.

ANYWAYS definitely a great loss in Ray Manzarek, I love the **** he did with X. A very talented guy who doesn't get enough attention imo. Jim Morrison was garbage in comparison.
What I posted is no way an insult to you.

You claimed the post in question was simply an expression of an opinion and I don't agree with that. And I don't mean for this to sound confrontational but you did just promote questioning things.

I also think I did do my job in my initial response to it. To explain exactly what in their post I believe prompted such a response and attempt to draw a line under it and avoid this conversation going around and around in circles as it has and still is. It obviously didn't work but that was my intent.

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote