Music Banter - View Single Post - Proccessed Meats=Cancer& the evils of GMOs
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 04:01 AM   #56 (permalink)
Engine
air quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
My Grandma smoked a pack a day of Marlboro reds, lived til she was 95. Whatever works for ya people.

Personally I haven't had any red meat since 89. I don't miss it. I'm not some Nancy vegetarian though, I cook steaks for my bros when they come over and even make meat loafs and ****. I just choose to keep that crap outta my body.
My cigarette smoking, cholesterol gorging grandfather shot himself to death in his 90s because his emphysema, liver disease, and stomach cancer had debilitated him for over a decade. That's what worked for him.

I don't much care how long I live but, like you, I'm not going to ruin my health just to consume emotionally comforting poisons. As for bros, I'd rather they keep their disgusting feeding habits away from me. Maybe that's why I don't maintain close relationships very often.

I guess my point is, I'll stick with the carcinogens that I'm forced to consume just by living among human societies, and stay away from the ones that I can choose to avoid. Eating processed meats and, to a lesser extent, GMO foods seems silly to me. Are they really so yummy?