Music Banter - View Single Post - London attack/beheading
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 02:04 PM   #65 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy Kittens View Post
I will be astounded if this lad isn't a Muslim with very extreme views, or a convert.

Like I said, I think he's a 'road Muslim' who has possibly converted in prison. I have no evidence for that but that is just a hunch I have. It's quite common in places like Birmingham and London.
Woolwich attack suspect identified as Michael Adebolajo | UK news | guardian.co.uk

Quote:
Friends from Marshalls Park school talked of how he was an ordinary student who got the bus, played football, and "jacked" a few phones.
Jacked means to steal btw.

Quote:
Counter-terrorism officers and the security services are examining Adebolajo's links to the banned extremist group al-Muhajiroun. It is understood he was radicalised around 10 years ago, changing his name to Mujaahid, which means "one who engages in jihad".
Quote:
Adebolajo was frequently seen in Woolwich handing out Islamist literature in the High Street.

Anjem Choudary, the former leader of al-Muhajiroun, has confirmed that he knew Adebolajo, who was pictured on video in the immediate aftermath of the horrific killing waving a cleaver with bloodied hands.

Choudary said Mujaahid had converted to Islam in 2003 and was a British-born Nigerian. He said he had attended meetings of al-Muhajiroun from around 2005-11, but stopped attending the meetings, and those its successor organisations, two years ago.
Guy's a bell-end. Loads of Muslims will be shitting themselves after this.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote