Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 05:05 PM   #8197 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
^lol, I was actually gonna suggest she sleep w/ a friend, but tbt unless you're drunk you should never sleep with a friend.
Seriously horrible idea, I've had so many male bffs that I've lost because I end up getting drunk and I'm a drunk cuddler so they always take it like I want to **** em even though I really don't, but I do because eh why not. Then they catch feelings and you're left with a ****boy you don't even like left on your hands.

That happens to me way too much, but now I only have women friends so it's cool if I get wasted and just pour my heart out to them, cause they don't try to sleep with me lolololol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
It just sounded like a generalized statement to me, that's all.

I don't know any guys who would be cool with their girlfriends or wives going around and doing everything with other men besides actual penetration. I would not be okay with that. A relationship to me is about commitment and trust (meaning, don't go making out with other people, etc) and if you can't commit, don't establish the relationship.
Yikes, I guess I was wrong about me not cheating on my ex then. I had emotional affairs with at least three dudes while remaining faithful to him, but I got back with him the last time on false pretenses. I was actually in love with someone else, but I did get to throw that in his face so I feel pretty good about that. I was kind of a prick about it in general because I used to pretend I was ****ing the other dude I'm in love with rather than just break up with him. But I was really not in a great position either way.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote