Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 09:45 PM   #8259 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
Lmao yes

I'm so embarrassed, I dated him for like a week though, he was fine as hell but dumb as ****. Like I liked to **** with him and the night we met I told him I was 15 and he almost freaked out even though he saw me go buy cigarettes....
idiot

also he lasted like 20 seconds when I ****ed him, I wasn't really mad tho I had two boyfriends at the point. So I just dumped him.
I am not sure why but what you typed reminds me of a rant/conversation I had with someone the other day. This person lets call them "Bob" is always calling girls sluts. So I mentioned this, how often do you get horny and masturbate Bob? He said quite often, to which I replied so do females. Then I mentioned all the girls he would continually call sluts seemed to sleep with everyone right? They never slept with him...

This seems like a common issue among sexually frustrated guys (in the past myself included). Essentially any girl acting out sexual desires is labeled as a slut because they have ****ed other people aside from you. Now dont get me wrong sluts do exist. For instance anyone in a committed relationship that cheats once or multiple times, I would go ahead and certainly say you are a slut, or at the very least just an *******. But to label a female or male for that matter for sleeping with whomever they deem fit is absurd. They owe you nothing and just because maybe you are 'dating' or hanging out doesnt change the fact they have many other people in their life just like you.

So next time someone calls someone a slut who they are not in some committed mutual relationship with call them a judgmental ******* who should try loosening up there sphincter and enjoy life a little bit.
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote