Music Banter - View Single Post - mental health thread
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 03:49 PM   #167 (permalink)
Arya Stark
"Hermione-Lite"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
I know we've grown so much and especially we've grown together over the coure of our entire friendship, too bad idiots on here seem to think we just back each other up because we're friends, rather than we agree on issues because we are such close friends. Isn't it great to really be comfortable and safe in your identity and have good friends who'll accept and help you throughout everything? I'd hate to be anything else, it'd be so ****ed up and wrong.

That's really kind of the nurse, she sounds like my friend Olive, I talked to her about my issues before I really came to clarity on it and she's like "there's no ****ing such thing as NOT BEING QUEER ENOUGH!" and I was like OMFG YOURE SO RIGHT
I know, but I honestly don't care what others think. The fact that we support each other is enough for me. I think it's great that if I realized I identified as anything different you'd just be like "Wow, that's great!" and I would never have to feel embarassed.

And looking back on that moment, I never realized what an amazing impact she had on me. She was older and you would never think she was so accepting but she just understood me and just listened to me. She was wonderful.

MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote