Music Banter - View Single Post - mental health thread
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 05:05 PM   #175 (permalink)
CrazyVegn
Left due to ban epidemic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
I've never had a female stalker LOL I make friends w/ all females most of the time because I trust them

It was IRL but we've been facebook friends since the breakup bc he blackmailed me into giving him my FB for some reason because he thought I was hiding something from him because I like to have a lot of alone time and for some reason he doesn't understand that? Like a lot of the relationships I've been in don't understand that except for my friendships with other women bc I'm always there for them no matter what bc I love them and would do anything for them. I feel the same in relationships but a lot of the times I feel like theyre trying to possess me and control me because they won't let me have my downtime. He used to like to stalk through my fb friends and if he didn't know a dude then he'd freak out and think I was ****ing him even if they were gay. I was disallowed male friends so now I really don't have them anymore because I think they're all gonna turn out like Brendan or Brian (a dude I dated between Brendan and I's relationship who was at first my best friend) and I'm gonna be taken advantage of like they did to me.

My ex Keaton was also like that, except I just only got in a relationship because I wanted to **** him, and I ****ed him and then I realised I could never love him b/c I don't respect him as a person and he doesn't respect me, not only that but he willfully hurt me and treated me like garbage bc he said he just didn't give a **** about me. I gave him tonnes of chances then I was just like, this is kiling me, I'm out
That's very unique/rare to love fellow females in a world of those of us who mistreat each other. Good for you!
Make sure you're not listed on sites like Spokeo if you're still worried. Now that he's married - he may be distracted/content.
CrazyVegn is offline   Reply With Quote