Music Banter - View Single Post - The Relationship Thread.
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 12:06 PM   #279 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Editing because I missed Blaro's post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blarobbarg View Post
Meh, honestly, I just don't care enough about whatever feelings I may have right now to do anything about it, at least for the moment. This is only a crush, as far as I'm aware, and I know that I get over crushes fairly quickly if they mean nothing.

If I'm still feeling anything in a few months? Then I'll start seriously thinking about it, but for now, I'll just chill and let happen whatever happens.
Good for you! I wish you well, it's great that you value her friendship so much that you don't wanna **** it up with a relationship. A lot of people are really bad at that (meee lololol)

Anyway
Does anyone believe in the concept of soulmates? I mean it goes back to the Ancients, the whole myth about Zeus being jealous of humans that he split us into two halves and we spend our lives searching for that other half, someone who perfectly fits us

I used to think it was just bull**** but I'm not so sure now. I mean, there's so many combinations for identity now that I feel like it could be ANYONE but no one seems to fit me very well. I think I might have found my "other half" but that would, to me, imply I'm not a whole person without them but I am whole on my own.

What does everyone else think?

Last edited by Sansa Stark; 05-27-2013 at 12:15 PM.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote