Music Banter - View Single Post - Favorite Lyric Quote
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2005, 05:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
sleepy jack
isfckingdead

"I have been sold into slavery I try to drown my sorrows but the sorrow swims well it's all your fault" - Norma Jean "Vertebraille: Choke That Thief Called Dependance"

"You plug me in and turn me on. Turn on me. I am your device of manufactured
hope" - The Bled "We Are The Industry"

"don't call it jealousy it's an exercise in infection control insanity's masterpiece split at the seams shakespearean virgin" - Everytime I Die "The Emperor's New Clothes"

"Our mother is already dead. She tried her best but the dirt choked her. We raped her, and laughed as we fucked her last chance of survival." - Between The Buried and Me "Fire For a Dry Mouth"

"I want out out of every ackward day out of every tongue tied loss I want out" - Converge "Jane Doe"

"This Side Of The Nightmare, rain still falls as the suffering calls hear the tears still fall to the floor as the suffering calls my name how far can you carry this cross?" - Darkest Hour "This Side Of Nightmare"

"Why do your eyes paralyze me what makes me feel this way just carry me away with silence and heartbeats" Poison The Well "Nerdy"

"I miss you arms around me if I only knew this would be our last kiss my best was never good enough" - Orchid "36 Day Sydrome"

"These dialogue stars dream of sundays in October perception keeps us whole, and it may just be time to look rather than merely see" Saetia "The Sweetness and The light"

"Down the ferry, our eyes eager for Indians down the ferry with wild Irish you never know where you are" - Promise Ring "Raspberry Rush"

"It's been too long since the last time we felt alive we're digging our own graves- we're damning our own prayers" - Give Up The Ghost "Young Hearts Be Free Tonight"

"although you hit me hard i come back the earth cries ease the pain. on the inside run behind which one will i face?" - Sunny Day Real Estate "Song About An Angel"

"Foundation of a nation build on fucking lies
Another welfare state tumbles and dies
System of oppression in the land of the free
Your equality and freedom means nothing to me" - Refused "Hate Breeds Hate"
sleepy jack is offline   Reply With Quote