Music Banter - View Single Post - I just came to say HELLO!
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 04:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Joekie
Groupie

Default I just came to say HELLO!

Hi everyone ,

My name's Joekie. I found this thread while I was looking for songs that are appropriate for guys to sing at a karaoke. To make all of this more confusing: I'm a girl. You'll soon start to recognise me by my excessive use of smileys and my wall of texts...^^

Anywayz, I was looking for a karaoke song because I'm in the Song Association Game on the offtopic forum of the social picture telephone game Drawception. You should all try it. It's loads fun, I promise. In that thread someone was looking for a song to paint his house to, and what better to paint your house to than a song that's perfect for singing along?

So then I found this forum, and I'm a real music lover so I think I might fit right in. I listen to indie most, but I enjoy almost every kind of music. Lately I've been listening to a lot of blues. And I discovered 50s songs about atom bombs. I go to a lot of music festivals in the summer. Unfortunately I have never learned to play an instrument, though I started to learn the drums for a short while And that was an awesome short while I do sing and I took some singing classes. Oh and I'm a dancer. I mostly dance ballroom, but I also took courses in rock and roll, contemporary and hip hop. And I've recently discovered blues and fusion -hence the listening to blues- So yeah..that's me.
Joekie is offline   Reply With Quote