Music Banter - View Single Post - Which metal bands should I go see at this festival?
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 07:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
Joekie
Groupie

Default Which metal bands should I go see at this festival?

I've recently rediscovered that I like metal, but I haven't listened to metal for years. So I'm a bit behind, to say the least. This summer I'm going to a festival where there's a lot of things to do and see that I'm not looking forward to, involving lots of and races.

So I plan on hiding for those at the music stages. Now the metal line-up for this festival is bigger than the line-up of other musical styles, and since I rediscovered metal I thought it might be nice to hang out at the metal stage a lot. But I need your help! Yes, you! Your help. I need it.

Which one of these bands should I go see? I'm definitely going to see Dragonforce. I like the more easy going melodic types of metal and I don't like really heavy or trash metal. Does anyone know any of the other bands? Recommendations?

A Pale Horse Named Death // At The Gates // Automatic Sam // Black-Bone // Dark Funeral // Die Apokalyptischen Reiter // Dragonforce // Heaven's Basement // Herder // Mushroom Head // Riverside // Royal Republic // Sabaton // Seita // Shaking Godspeed // The charm the fury // Thermals // Vanderbuyst // Wallace Vanborn

― Terry Pratchett, Soul Music
Joekie is offline   Reply With Quote