Music Banter - View Single Post - Any WWE fans?
Thread: Any WWE fans?
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 07:51 AM   #60 (permalink)
The Big Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hat€monger ? View Post
Can't wait to see Bray Wyatt & The Family.
what WWE is really missing at the moment is mean looking dudes you'd see in a pub that just look like they'll beat the shit out of you.
Not that I write fan fiction, but if I did I had an idea to rectify that.
So, Wade Barrett's just lost his title, he's on a losing streak. He's feeling down. Nobody has the time of day for him anymore. He goes to a bar to down his sorrows. He finds Sheamus there crying into a pint. It's near closing time and there's only them two and the bartender.
Sheamus is upset about being overlooked for a title shot once more (got to keep it kayfabe) and claims that championship gold is all that validates him as a WWE superstar.
Barrett agrees, since he lost his belt nobody has paid attention.
The two drink the night away and start a pact, that they will win championship gold no matter what. They make a run for tag team gold as well as singles belts, one always has the other in their corner. After a win, they celebrate with a few beers, after they lose they drown their sorrows.
They dub themselves 'Drinking Buddies' and dowse other competitors in baths of cheap lager and do shots before getting in the ring with fearsome opponent s like Big Show and Mark Henry.
They're just two tough guys who enjoy a good brawl and a stiff drink.
14232949 is offline   Reply With Quote