Music Banter - View Single Post - Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire) The Fantasy Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 10:30 AM   #540 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom Yorke View Post
Yeah, I have. Jaime actually became my favourite character in the books so I'm hoping to see a similar progression in the show.
Jaime is probably my second favourite character (after my girl Sansa) and I can definitely say that you won't be disappointed. He really does it justice and I was really hoping that he wouldn't **** it up. Him and Brienne's relationship is perfectly done too, they have excellent chemistry onscreen. My mom, who hasn't even read the books, even ships them now, and she originally hated Jaime.
Jaime x Brienne is one of my favourite things about the series so thank god they didn't **** it up. They even did the bathtub scene a lot better than I expected it to be, and that's one of my favourite scenes in the book.

Daario still pisses me off though, he's so bland. Season 3 is really shaping up to be the best season so far, besides all that ****. Although they ruined Catelyn and a lot of the other women characters by making them very flat characters, which is pretty depressing since they're so well written in the books.

Last edited by Sansa Stark; 06-01-2013 at 10:36 AM.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote