Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 11:31 PM   #5729 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

If there isn't a way to remap the control in the settings menu then it would probably have to be done through editing a .conf file. I would recommend asking Google, with any luck you'll come across a forum post asking the same question and getting a response that works. I've never been unable to get a PC game working after consulting forums, so I hope you experience the same luck as me.

The Swapper

A little early to tell if this game is going to get the same hype behind it that prior indie 2D platformers like Limbo and Braid got, but it definitely is something else. It's easily one of the best looking indie games to come out in recent memory, utilizing a claymation style sets so the textures look incredibly detailed. It also has really nice ambient music soundtrack that I would really like to get my hands on because it is quite nice background music, and I have been really getting into indie game soundtracks. Story wise it's pretty sparse to begin with, but I believe it gets more fleshed out the further you go. It has a really neat puzzle concept involving a gun that creates clones and you have to use that solve puzzles, so it's basically like a 2D version of Portal but without the humor.

While the indie market may eventually get oversaturated with 2D puzzle platformers one day, this is definitely a great addition to the genre, highly recommended.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote