Music Banter - View Single Post - Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire) The Fantasy Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 08:02 AM   #562 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circe View Post
Yeah, I originally said asshole which is censored but when I noticed I swapped it to the classier asshat and snuck the colour in just to play it safe. I've warmed to Beric and Thoros a bit but I was kind of disappointed with them at the start of the series, mainly because I was expecting them to be very different. I've always imagined Beric as massively strong and tough in my head just because of the memetic unkillable status he has before you actually meet him and I always imagined Thoros as the classic chubby bald priest in a red robe. Then again I imagined Euron the same way but wearing grey so I guess I need to get that monk image out of my head when reading about them.

Spoiler for What Hermione was on about:
I really hope Talisa gets killed at the wedding or something just because I don't want Winterfell to pass to Robb's child. I'd rather Bran or Sansa got the North instead just because they're great characters and would have been through a lot more than some baby that gets an easy life having the adults winning his kingdom back for him.
Spoiler for Response to Circe re: Heir to Winterfell:
Oh I totally agree, I don't think Bran will get it though, since the big theory is that he's going to become a tree like Bloodraven is. I think Rickon might actually get it, but that would mean something would happen to Sansa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circe View Post
Nah, he's definitely a sword-swallower even if GRRM hasn't admitted it yet. The universe has got to get its quota of gay characters in somewhere. On that note I'm really surprised they haven't "explored" that part of Dany's character on the show. It would be a pretty easy way to get ratings up.
I've never really thought about Blackfish's sexuality. I think he could possibly be asexual too.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote