Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Banter Members' Journals Monthly Update Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 02:05 PM   #41 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screen13 View Post
Many, many thanks (Double Double Good! There's a "Happy" reference for Monday!)!

A request to shorten my journal name to Ghost Mall Music, please. That will bring more ficus on what I'm trying to steer it to. Through the last few weeks, I have been thinking it many times over, and right now I have seen quite a few used albums that have both sold very well and went C/O - Devo's classic Freedom Of Choice being one of them (C/O on the upper right hand side, possibly due to maybe the band discontinuing the catalog that was in the original pressing and the label trying to get rid of them!). I thought that it was going to be an all too easy task, as my used album shopping was made easy for me looking for the dot or cut, but once I started to see albums like Rod Stewart's Tonight I'm Yours (C/O in The US possibly due to overpressing), it was going to be a crazy ride.

So, yes, give "Cut Out" the Cut, due to over-planning so that I can seriously focus on 80's Music in general. My used album buying still has that focus and I have some general articles about the business in the plans.

Please make my journal Ghost Mall Music. Thanks.
Done.
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote