Music Banter - View Single Post - The Confessional Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 08:00 PM   #427 (permalink)
CrazyVegn
Left due to ban epidemic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Ahh yes.... mentally I find that I completely agree with you... my head says yes absolutely everyone that ever hurt me shall perish... In all actuality, this week I am faced with this situation, someone I loved very deeply for a very very VERY long time
how long?
Quote:
and to be truthful I never thought in a million years this day would come, I never imagined, I would see this person as a shadow of themselves. Literally, and I find myself, no longer hurting from the pain they caused me, I find myself wanting to absorb their pain, so they don't suffer in any way shape or form. The weak are truly those who inflict their own sense of self loathing
I think I know what you mean, but can you explain?
Quote:
, internal struggles, and powerlessness on to people they claim to love... The emotional battle, that ensues after you are no longer with whomever it is that hurt you, and rendered you powerless in your own life bites, really it does, but as cliche as it sounds, time heals all wounds... and the anguish you feel will dissipate. I am only speaking from personal experience... which is all anyone can do... I no longer want to see the man that destroyed me over and over, leave this earth, because, I wouldn't have become the woman I am today without everything I went through, for him and because of him...
CrazyVegn is offline   Reply With Quote