Music Banter - View Single Post - The Confessional Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 07:05 AM   #447 (permalink)
FETCHER.
Nae wains, Great Danes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwwSugar View Post
Well it seems like you're disliking people for different reasons. If someone gets knocked up, though, then are they actually trying to do it for the money? I was bullied pretty badly as well but it is hard to laugh at anyone anymore. I can't laugh about dropping out of college because its hard, i can't laugh about not getting a job because the job market is tough right now, I can't laugh about people getting pregnant because I can't imagine how hard it is to deal with the decisions in my small town where everyone knows and sees everything. I guess I am just trying a different perspective here.
I completely understand that and I don't like to judge people either because I know college is hard, I know the job market is seriously declining, I also know having kids young is difficult as my own mother was a single parent of two babies by the time she was 18, I mostly sympathise with these girls/guys unless they were major arseholes to me. I'm finally just beginning to have some self-confidence which was obliterated by these people just for the fun of it. I don't think it's funny to purposefully bring someone down which is why I keep my thoughts to myself.

There's also a massive difference between being unemployed and then not even looking for a job. I think there's a few difference circumstances due to us living so far apart, mainly being our benefit system which is regularly abused by people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
i havent i refuse to in fact. it triggers my ptsd from yrs ago when i thought my ex's anal beads were those edible candy necklaces
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Rez View Post
Keep it in your pants scottie.
FETCHER. is offline   Reply With Quote