Music Banter - View Single Post - The Confessional Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 07:35 AM   #450 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

I think it all comes down to people having the opportunity to be able to take charge of their own life and make their own decisions. Wanna have a kid? Great, go do that. It's none of my business and frankly no interest of mine to say that someone shouldn't have a kid. However some people here have said they judge others for it, and received somewhat of an aggressive backlash. I could normally understand that but again I refer people to the OP. This is a confessional thread. To confess something, don't you already have to know that it's not entirely fair or right of you to think the way you do or to be doing what you are doing?

And for the record, I may not give a **** in the sense that I think that ultimately people should have the right to make their own decisions and have kids and not care less what someone like me may think. I however do think it can often be a mistake, irresponsible, unfair or plain wrong for some people, in some circumstances, to have a kid. Basically, I can respect the right everyone has to create life, but I may not always think its a good idea for them to use it.

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote