Music Banter - View Single Post - The Confessional Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 10:10 AM   #454 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETCHER. View Post
I'm not even going to lie, I know where Vanilla is coming from.

I was bullied quite badly throughout school because of my height and weight and when I see those 'popular' girls who thought it was it was absolutely hilarious to make my life nothing but a misery, I get some satisfaction from the fact they're going nowhere in life. Its like karma or something. I don't judge people with kids however that's completely different but if that chick who made me eat lunch alone for weeks gets knocked up then it kinda adds to it.

Anyway people have kids here just for the benefits. These women do not see children the way we do, child birth is not something thy should be taken lightly and if you do not have the money to support your family then don't ****ing start one.

Genuinely sorry if I offend anyone.
You're not offending anyone but you do have to remember that it's ****ed up that women have to be popping out babies just to get benefits, pregnancy is a really traumatic thing to happen to a woman's body so I would hardly think it's nothing. I also don't think it's fair to say that they don't see childbirth in the way that we do, because that, in my opinion assumes that a woman isn't capable of knowing what to do properly with her own uterus. It's no skin off my nose if a woman chooses to get pregnant, I mean, I ain't her baby daddy, I don't have to pay child support, so wtf ever? I think it's especially cruel to judge these women in a world like we are currently living in, that (some of, not all) these women have such low self esteem that they think their only way of surviving is popping out a kid, rather than using their brains. That's not worthy of vitriol to me, that genuinely makes me sad.

However, even if you were bullied, you don't take it out on other people (clearly) and you learned from it and stand up for other people who are being picked on, so it's totally different. That was my whole point in general, you learned from your experiences and don't try to hurt other people for no reason just to puff yourself up. That's whats ****ed up in my opinion.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote