Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 04:57 AM   #12145 (permalink)
CrazyVegn
Left due to ban epidemic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Actually, I want to go further and ask why you think/thought Vanilla's episode was based on her race? There was zero evidence to support that, except that she mentioned it was an Indian guy who handed her back her phone. But had she not mentioned he was Indian, you'd surely see no reason to tag this as a racist idea, so why is it that just because he happened to have a different skin colour you immediately jump to the conclusion that the incident was racist?

I really wonder about your thought processes. It's the same with the baby. How on earth could anyone link that to racism? It just defies belief. If the dad had said "eff off honky" or even "she doesn't like white people" then ok,b but you seem to have made two simple incidents into possible racist ones, neither of which support your contention in any way, save that the first is a really, really basic assumption that is probably totally wrong. He probably handed Vanilla her phone because he thought she was hot... makes more sense than your interpretation does.
He did not offer to help her. I find that incredibly rude he would have the audacity to tell her she needs to watch where she was going.
If you are confused about my thought processes that is only a reflection of how perplexed I am about why others behave so strangely around me.
This all goes back way further TBH
Last month an Indian man glared at me like he was going to kill me. I glared back at him then dismissed it.
Later I recalled it unpleasantly to try to find out what the man's problem was. Somebody told me it was bc I look like an Indian princess and I was with a white man. So you see it's not really my thought processes...
CrazyVegn is offline   Reply With Quote