Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 07:31 AM   #12148 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyVegn View Post
He did not offer to help her. I find that incredibly rude he would have the audacity to tell her she needs to watch where she was going.
If you are confused about my thought processes that is only a reflection of how perplexed I am about why others behave so strangely around me.
This all goes back way further TBH
Last month an Indian man glared at me like he was going to kill me. I glared back at him then dismissed it.
Later I recalled it unpleasantly to try to find out what the man's problem was. Somebody told me it was bc I look like an Indian princess and I was with a white man. So you see it's not really my thought processes...
Yeah I get that, that he was rude and ungentlemanly. Doesn't in any way support your theory that he didn't like whites. That was a conclusion you leaped to with not the slightest shred of evidence. Maybe he didn't like women. Maybe he was just a prick. Doesn't mean he was racist. It's nothing to do with IQ, thanks for that little slight on mine: it's purely impossible to follow a thought process that seems to work like this:

Woman falls down, man does not help, man is racist. Oh yeah, man was Indian.
I mean: or what? Seriously, what do you base your accusation of racism on? You have nothing, except for the fact he was Indian and she is not (as far as you know). There's absolutely no basis for racism here at all. That's what has me confused and upset, that you could make such a totally baseless claim and don't seem willing a) to explain it or b) to retract it?