Music Banter - View Single Post - Are you democrat, republican, independent, or other, and why?
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 07:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromancer View Post
I personally think that politics are becoming more of a promotional stunt than it is a reasonable way to solve our problems. Democrats and Republicans spend billions of dollars to try and influence your vote. This money should be spent educating voters on all issues through a non-bias third-party.

I have come to learn that anybody that deals in absolutes (meaning they can't see more than their own perspective) is not worth listening to at all.
The very nature of politics has always been this way though only the level of money being spent has increased over time because more lobbyists are pouring money in to help their party.

I disagree with your statement about money should be spent educating voters. If someone is voting they should be educating themselves on the issues that concern them. The information is readily available and out there for people that are willing to find out about it. Most people don't and they just stick with the bullet points that their particular party is spewing at the time.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote