Music Banter - View Single Post - Favorite "Planet"?
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 06:28 PM   #32 (permalink)
CrazyVegn
Left due to ban epidemic

Mars - I have known forever trumpet is Mars and I love brass, but found it a little boring and not changeable enough in spots - over consistency. That is exactly what Mars is like tho, persistent etc with eerie lulls.
Never liked the background music on some early Marsian movies either which this reminds me of.
I can play the trumpet well. Wish I had one...

Venus put visions of blossom flowers in glowing mists in my head at nighttime. There are extremely subtle areas where it is Marsian to make it even more Venusian. It is a little dull, tho. Our art gallery plays tracks like that - blah but very fitting!

Mercury is too "light on the feet" and frivolous but it is exactly Gemini, especially w/ that long beep at the beginning (the message).and 3:15 started the doorbell-like chimes (communication). I hate to break this to you, but after listening to 3 now, whoever composed these knew about astrology...

Jupiter is a sound 'no one is prepared for' - kinda 'clumsy' in spots but very cheerful with hints of fire and Mars. As expected it gets carried away (excess) around 2:18 O.O
At 5:08 begins the mind of Sag - philosophy and 6:52 until 7:22 is abundance in generosity.

Saturn I forgot I was listening to bc it is misunderstood as a bore bc it doesn't care about peace and it's spooked by Mars. It is the rock in the hard place, the majestic mountain, cautiously working (while the rest were playing) in the background getting higher and higher until it's finally noticed @ about 5:30. Chimes signalling the 'eve of life' begin @ 6:40.
In the vid a cool fact about Rx is made.

These are very educational. I'm going to read about the composer now, probably a fellow astrologer. I'm sorry but it's probably true.
We could bet on it?

Moving on...

@ :49 Uranus makes friends and they (people) banter back and fourth until around :59.
The strings' whimsy is Aquarian peculiarity and the brass @ 2:18 is the inner humanitarian. 2:19 - 2:38 is in deep thought ending in an abrupt quirk or it might even be an idea...

Neptune - 2:05 is endless sparkles on the water's surface and moving waves and a hint of brass is the vastness of the sea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
I'd like to change my vote to Mercury, since that's my home planet.
Your moon!..
CrazyVegn is offline   Reply With Quote