Music Banter - View Single Post - your image of EMO is stupid
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005, 10:34 AM   #2 (permalink)
hayven109
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by theperfect_kiss
i hate it how people put the "stereotypical emo" on people who they claim to be emo. yes i will admit i look emo. but i don't like it when someone tries to offend me they go and tell me to go cut myself. yes i've cut myself before but that was like 2 yrs ago. i've changed my style in clothing and i'm very interested in fashion. emo is a fashion statement too just like punk, goth, ghetto whatever. but i hate people who are stereotypical on emo people. it's stupid. goth people cut. some preps cut. everyone ****ing cuts. lol.
dude you rock, finaly somone whos not trying to bash emo people like myself to death! and yes emo is a fashion statement! and im emo and i dont cut, iv thought about it before, but no i havent. Emo people like myself, are just emotional people who have very big ups and downs in there life, most of us love punk, and so we listen to punk with emotional style to it, EMO. i will warn you the perfect kiss, you are gunna get bashed by most of the people on this forum because you acualy being nice. be a man and stick with it and then i wont be the only one lol.