Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Banter Members' Journals Monthly Update Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 12:09 PM   #52 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0 View Post
Hey thanks for the showcase Trollheart!
You are of course very welcome, or perhaps I should say "is failte romhat" (is that right? Can't remember, been so long)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Gimme a break. I'm from Virginia.
Jeez Batty! I wouldn't have thought you'd have anything to do with the word "virgin"!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
One thing I've noticed since Trollheart has started this thread, is the upsurge in people doing journals, not just starting them but maintaining them as well. I can remember when I first used to submit a journal entry, it would normally occupy the first few places until I submitted the next entry three or four days later. If I do the same now, my journal is usually about ten places down. If I didn't do it for more than a week then I'd probably be off the page!
Indeed. When I suggested this thread idea there were two aims: one, to get people reading journals again, two, to have journals regularly updated as the writers realised people were (shock! Horror!) reading them and three, to encourage others to start.

Three. Three aims. And to promote the best journals. Four, four aims.
Among the aims of this thread were...

Glad to see it seems to have succeeded beyond my wildest dreams. Keep it up people! The journals section is no longer only a place for lonely bastards who have all the social skills of an alsatian after a headswap operation, like me...