Music Banter - View Single Post - oh my god i'm so pissed!!
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005, 01:56 PM   #33 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

well, the mod that banned me told me that she warned me a couple of months ago for using the word dick and back then she said it was the first and final warning, and i did promise to reffrain from cussin, so as soon as i mentioned fuck shit and goddamn it was bye bye for me....., i wouldn't mind if she applied the same principals for everyone...anyways, i was reffraining from cursing for 6 months and was always being carefull so i don't offend anyone with my "language", i mean jesus, those people are fucking tooooooooouuuuchhyyyy.....i couldn't imagine making a post like this on that site, so i say fuck it, i wanna hang out with people that are not so stuck up....hehe....besides, i got a tremendous sense of satisfaction that i managed to make one of the older members leave ( haha, she got so frustrated because i just refused to shut up and kept coming back with comebacks ....that didn't sound right)

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote