Music Banter - View Single Post - 8th Generation of Console Gaming
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 11:08 AM   #70 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
What games are you guys eagerly awaiting that has been announced so far?

I don't even like FPS games but TitanFall looks awesome. I probably won't play it though since I'm not getting an Xbox1.

I'm excited about most of the games that Ubisoft is coming out with.

Tom Clancy's The Division
The Crew
South Park RPG The Stick of Truth
Rayman Legends
Mighty Quest for Epic Loot

I still like FF even after their most recent releases so I'm looking forward to FF 15 but I couldn't care less about Kingdom Hearts 3 and it probably won't come out for years.
In terms of next gen console games that are exclusive to next-gen consoles only a few caught my interest

The Order: 1886
The Evil Within

So far that's it really

In terms of upcoming games on any platform that I'm anticipating

Killer Is Dead - I just hope it's more along the Killer7 style of game design than Lollipop Chainsaw

Broken Age - Always loved LucasArts adventure games and I want to see what giving Kickstarter a million billion dollars gets you in return

Shadowrun Returns - Already pre-ordered it on Steam, and I believe it comes out on June 25th

Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs - I am hoping for a Halloween release date, to give me time to work up the nerve to finish the prison level of the first game.

Wasteland 2 - Also pre-ordered this one, with a probable October release date.

DayZ - It's been tempting to buy ArmA II and just play the mod, but I've decided that I'm going to wait for the full standalone.

Watch_Dogs - This is the big one, or at least the one that can either be absolutely amazing, or turn into a big turd. I'm glad that cyberpunk is starting to come back as a setting for video games and I'm interested in how they're going to make hacking more fun than just doing the standard cover-based shooting.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote