Music Banter - View Single Post - The Art Thread
Thread: The Art Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 02:21 PM   #1180 (permalink)
Blarobbarg
Do good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyVegn View Post
^Well TY, Blarobbarg... Up next is a more complex one of a swimming pool court... You seem artistic, what do you do?
I write, mostly. Not really anything in particular, though I like to write essays about various topics, and freeform thought pieces about whatever crap is going around my head... I also dabble in poetry, though I have more of an appreciation for the art than any understanding of it or skill with it.

I used to be very big into visual art and worked a lot with pencils and pens... I did a lot of abstract stuff and conceptual biology, including quite a bit of concept art for various alien worlds I was working on.

On top of all that, back in high school, I collaborated on two very long-running stories involving superheros, and I also worked with several other artists/wanna-be scientists creating an alien planet from scratch, starting from the cells and evolving from there. It's called Sagan 4, not sure if it's still around or not.

I just did a few silly things taking children's art that was left behind at a camp I was working at and turning it into color-explosion psychedelic pictures... I might upload those later.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ ^my RYM^  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

(◠‿◠✿)
Blarobbarg is offline   Reply With Quote