Music Banter - View Single Post - What is your favorite colour?
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 10:09 PM   #61 (permalink)
Burning Down
The Music Guru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
That's interesting. There are actually women who don't find the cliterous nice feeling at all. I hate guys touching it because it doesn't feel right to me. I have never came from oral I only come from penetration. Every women is different and that's great because it means we are all unique and feel things in different ways. This is not directed at you Hermione, just to the conversation in general.

Interesting article of the different types of orgasm:

11 Different Types of Orgasms | MonicasBox

And this is how I come, I promise I'm not making it up:

Ejaculation with orgasm is much more common in men than in women. Most of the time, a man will have an orgasm at the same time he ejaculates, but occasionally men have an orgasm without ejaculating, or ejaculate without having an orgasm. About 10 percent of women ejaculate —a clear fluid spurts from the urethra during intense sexual excitement or during orgasm. This fluid isn’t urine. Instead it is very like the fluid (found in semen) produced by the prostate gland in men. In women this fluid comes from the Skene’s glands in the wall of the urethra.

Female Orgasm | Brown University Health Education
And some people still think squirting isn't real. It totally is but doesn't happen for everyone obviously.
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote