Music Banter - View Single Post - Who Are Your Favourite Members?
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 02:27 PM   #107 (permalink)
Necromancer
Divination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
You missed HHBH but we'll forgive you for that.
Thats Right! I did miss listing Hip Hop, who actually, I like.

I prefer members that aren't afraid to say what they think, and don't take any guff from anyone. Its one thing to be a "Know it All (while attacking others who are just making suggestions, and are just trying to add to the debate).
I really don't see HHBH in that kind of way.

Having a conversation between members in collaboration (concerning music especially) is often quite subjective in the first place, regardless whatever the final conclusion may be. (right or wrong)

Some people just have strong personalities, especially certain people that are from different parts and certain areas worldwide.

Just for an example, Ive found through my travels, that a lot of people from Texas and New York (just to name a few different states) are quite outspoken and usually don't take much BS from anyone that acts like a total ass.

Until provoked!... after letting it go two or three times already. (3 strikes...and your out) is my motto.

Sorry for being , But I can’t believe that Facebook won’t let me set my relationship status to “in a relationship with myself”.
Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote