Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Banter Members' Journals Monthly Update Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 09:17 AM   #64 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I'd like to think I can claim some credit for that; before I even started this thread I think a lot of people didn't even know the journals section existed, or if they did, didn't know what it was and thought maybe you had to be some sort of brainbox to have one. You and I have proved that not to be the case...

But seriously, and not to sound like an douche, but perhaps the sheer fact that we both have six journals between us that we update at least semi-regularly means that there are at least some journals flooding the market when you click on "Today's Posts". Quantity before quality as I always say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
And then of course there's his usual http://www.musicbanter.com/members-j...-fidelity.html where he's being forced to listen to ..... wait for it .... wait for it.... Dana! BWA HA HA HA HA! Now you know how us poor Irish felt when she won the bloody Eurovision for us mate, and all you could hear on the radio was "All kinds of bloody everything"!
I would have thrown my radio at a passing bus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin B. View Post
Great journal, Screen 13. I'm not sure how old you are, but Ghost Mall Music is a wondrous snapshot of the lives of many suburban Gen X kids who grew up in the belly of the Rust Belt beast in the Eighties.
I'm lazy about checking out other journals, but I'm gonna have to give yours a gander at last.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote