Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Banter Members' Journals Monthly Update Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 05:32 PM   #65 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Default Trollheart's GOYA is here!

For those of you who want to, I'll adding in a way you can help others. (Help others? says the Batlord, tasting the words as if they were a non-alcoholic beer). I'm allowing everyone to vote for any journal that they think deserves Trollheart's GOYA, or Good On Ya Award. This is an extra 50 points that you can ask to be allocated to any journal except your own, if you maintain one.

It's not that simple though, so Batlord put that ten dollar note away! In order for the award to be, er, awarded, at least three people have to vote for the same journal. Mind you, the award can go to more than one journal BUT only one person can vote for one journal at any time. Next week you can of course vote for another journal, or the same if you like, and if you get two paid flunkies sorry fellow members to back you up then the GOYA will again go to that journal.

So help out struggling journal writers and get nominating. All votes must be in the thread, to remove the possibility of my being accused of being bribed --- what new motorbike? --- and to make this as transparent as possible.

Also, let me just note that the deadline for inclusion on both the update and the league table is 6pm (Irish time) on Sunday, and that means published. So if you have an article submitted but not approved by Sunday 6pm it won't get into the update or be counted against your score in the league table, in which case don't blame me, blame the mods. Or Urban. Yeah, blame Urban.

So off yiz go and vote. And remember, no matter what he promises you, the Batlord will not pay you a red cent so don't be fooled! I, on the other hand, deal in real money. Sometimes even as much as a Euro! No, I'm serious. What can I say? I'm a playa...