Music Banter - View Single Post - The Great Celebrity Cull 2013
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 07:14 AM   #33 (permalink)
CrazyVegn
Left due to ban epidemic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Jesus Fucking Christ! What is it with some people? Am I not allowed to have a sense of humour now? Nobody, ever, in their right mind, would think I seriously mean any of this but it's not like I posted, or am advocating anyone to post long detailed snuff essays on who they'd like to kill. It's just meant to be a bit of fun. Remember that? Fun?

There have been far darker threads posted in this forum and you want to take me to task over a simple tongue-in-cheek fantasy? Ah to hell with it then: close the damn thing! Do it now. You're obviously all getting the wrong idea, but as you know me I am surprised because everybody knows I'm a fluffy bunny deep down and wouldn't hurt a fly.

Thanks for ruining my fun and using three pages to argue about the validity of a stupid, fun thread instead of just enjoying it.

Thanks Stephen for being the only one to understand.

I now have an appointment to go and have my sense of humour surgically removed. Happy?

Oh, and I can guarantee that if Urban or Jansz or someone else had started this thread it would not have got this much flak. It's definitely personal. Thanks a lot.
You mean it hadnt been surgically removed prior? Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circe View Post
Bieber's an easy one. I'd feed him to his fans in a pie and give them a harsh speech about growing up when they've finished it.
Facepalm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsubmissivewife View Post
Some of these posts read like a bad game of Clue. "Fred Durst in the library with his last album shoved up his arse."

Good times.
Lol
CrazyVegn is offline   Reply With Quote