Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Best Guitarist Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 03:37 AM   #493 (permalink)
boo boo
Dr. Prunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kempson
Does anyone remember years back when somebody said that art wasn't about how technical and detailed the artwork was, and now people are coming up with sh*t like this to put in art galleries...

Now put it into context, I can imagine the next Jimi Hendrix getting on stage, playing a powerchord and walking off to millions of fans going crazy.

Then again I might just be crazy.
Im going to be as polite as humanly possible, every time i read one of your posts, i come closer to the suspicion that you are a idiot. Im still amazed simply at the idea that someone could be close minded enough to shun everyone from Miles Davis, John Cotrane and Stevie Ray Vaughan to Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin, do you really think that metal is the only kind of good music?, and that everything else is just crap?, are you really that ignorant? The style of modern art you chose to put on display is abstraction, however the impact of abstraction isnt as great as that of other modern art styles such as expressionism and impressionism, which require a lot of creativity and uniqueness as opposed to just technical ability like early renaissance and baroque painting, in short, if you think that all forms of art that dosent require a crapload of skill sucks, you are sadly mistaken.

Edit:I removed your oversized picture for faster loading time and to save bandwidth.

http://www.last.fm/user/kingboobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowquill View Post
I only listen to Santana when I feel like being annoyed.
I only listen to you talk when I want to hear Emo performed acapella.
boo boo is offline   Reply With Quote