Music Banter - View Single Post - Do you believe in ghosts?
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 10:31 PM   #172 (permalink)
CrazyVegn
Left due to ban epidemic

Ok so while my mind is still awake, instead of being defensive I'm going to explain my side...
First of all I am not afraid of death so for a counterarguer to say believing in them pacifies that does not apply to me.
Anyway the same could be said about nonbelievers, that they are scared of the idea being true. There are times I wish it was all bogus (demons, spirits, ghosts, imprints, etc) but unfortunately I feel there are things. I have only seen a few in my life and I have heard one of them. Of the few, one was the grim reaper... although I will admit to being high during that one.
To my knowledge there haven't been any in my waking sites for over a decade, but last month I did hear what sounded like dozens of voices in a conference in my living room while I was standing in the kitchen. It lasted a few seconds and came from the large aquarium.
There is no TV to be left on, no shows running on the computer, nothing outside to confirm anything like that was going on nearby, and we don't use radios.
Then I got to thinking of my studies of ghosts and remembered they use water to manifest/communicate. With the two ceramic water fountains going 24/7, the aquarium, and the sink running it was the perfect time for them to come through. I don't, however feel watched or like my house is actually haunted. OTOH I do think that if the atmosphere is right they'll use the energy.

Watch these, like I have, and try to explain:

World's Scariest Ghosts Caught on Tape (1 of 3) - YouTube
CrazyVegn is offline   Reply With Quote