Music Banter - View Single Post - Help me with my Britpop timeline
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 06:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

You have nothing by The House Of Love, BMX Bandits, The Pastels, Happy Mondays, Inspiral Carpets, Carter USM, The Soup Dragons, Snuff, Teenage Fanclub, Northern Uproar, Kingmaker, Chapterhouse, The Auteurs, Sultans of Ping FC, Flowered Up, Swervedriver, XC-NN, Boo Radleys, The Trash Can Sinatras, McCarthy, Cud, The Family Cat, Birdland, The Servants, The Field Mice, Mega City Four, Heavenly, Talulah Gosh, Rain Tree Crow, Blaggers I.T.A., EMF, Pale Saints, Stereolab, Gorky's Zygotic Mynci, Kitchens of Distinction, Gene, Huggy Bear, Gallon Drunk, Daisy Chainsaw, Denim, Kinky Machine, Cornershop, Prolapse, Echobelly, Sleeper, Thurman, The Yummy Fur, S*M*A*S*H, These Animal Men, Lush, Velvet Crush, Laika, Senseless Things, Marion, Telstar Ponies, My Life Story, Tindersticks, Salad, Delicatessen, Super Furry Animals, Black Grape, Menswear, Scarfo, Plastic Fantastic, Urusei Yatsura, Catatonia, Sexus, Longpigs, Shed Seven, Ash, Belle and Sebastian, Animals That Swim, China Drum, Baader Meinhof, The Delgados, Broadcast, Strangelove, Pink Kross, Sleepy People, Ultrasound, Mansun, Hefner, Silver Sun, David Devant & His Spirit Wife, A.C. Acoustics, Spiritualized, Minty, Mono (Not the American Post Rock Band), Supermodel, Comet Gain, Orlando, Earl Brutus, The Male Nurse, Fridge, Gomez, Arab Strap, Symposium, Rialto, Black Box Recorder, Theaudience, The Beta Band, Ooberman, Clinic, Gay Dad, Gold Blade, The Bees, Death In Vegas, The All Seeing I, Badly Drawn Boy, The Go! Team, Regular Fries, Terris, Imitation Electric Piano, Ed Harcourt, The Reindeer Section, Mull Historical Society, French Kicks & Ikara Colt.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote