Music Banter - View Single Post - Do you believe in ghosts?
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 05:16 AM   #176 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

No, I don't believe in ghosts. I feel I'm too rational a thinker to jump to conclusions or explain certain things as away as "ghosts".

I do however find things that I can't completely explain or comprehend to be interesting. Thats why I tend to find it a little unnecessary when those who can't offer an explanation attack a believer, and when a believer attacks those same people despite not not having anything factual to base their belief on.

I am completely happy to sit on the fence, with no aggressive beliefs, not believe in ghosts, but continue to find any stories regarding things I havent seen, experienced, or can't rationally explain interesting.

There are plenty of things about the mind, the universe, and phenomena that we just dont understand or are not aware of yet, I'm sure. I like to keep my mind open enough to the possibilities that almost anything is, in some way, possible unless there seems to be pretty tight, undisputable scientific reasoning to why something is the way it is, but that doesnt mean I'm going to buy into the concept of ghosts.

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote