Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 04:47 PM   #5218 (permalink)
Blarobbarg
Do good.

1. What song will you never be sick of?

I don't know that I have a song I will never be sick of. And to presume that a song I enjoy really now will not eventually become old is to be very prideful that my current state is somehow perfect, and my opinions on anything might never change.

2. How do you get blood out of cotton fabric?

Magic is my guess.

3. Have you ever had sex with a friend's parent? If no, would you?

No, and no.

4. Did you see Mathew McConaughey's crazy ass in The Paperboy?

Also no. Should I?

5. Do you have any reoccurring dreams? If yes, elaborate.

When I was a kid, any time I was seriously ill I would have the reoccurring dream that I was a tribal chief in some faraway jungle, and that I had eaten my entire family in a short period of psychotically-induced cannibalism. The dream would then take me to some sort of roap bridge somewhere, and I there I would be on the bridge, morbidly obese, bloated with the corpses of my family members, and screaming into the sky in pain and horror. Then the dream would turn trippy and the colors would warp and the "camera angle" would zoom in and out on me incredibly quickly, with the "lights" turning on and off, all while I gibber meaninglessly and weep and beg for forgiveness. After that I know I die, but it's never clear how. My guess is I jump off the bridge.

Damn I was a messed up kid.

6. Where will you be 5 hrs from now?

Probably the same place I am now, laying in bed on the internet. Probably with a break in between sessions.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ ^my RYM^  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

(◠‿◠✿)
Blarobbarg is offline   Reply With Quote