Music Banter - View Single Post - Madonna VS Lady GaGa
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 12:10 AM   #40 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Alright let me get down to it, Lady Gaga is **** compared to Madonna cause her half assed version of a Madonna song can't even match up to Madonna's worst songs, and not only that

When would Lady Gaga ever say shit like that? She commodifies herself as a sexual object for male pleasure rather than her own and uses the LGBTQ+ community as a means to gain attention/revenue and being a queer Tranny Prostitute myself I don't want Lady Gaga leading me and people like me. She claims bisexuality, but she's never seen dating women or being public about it, it's always men. Madonna actually has dated women publicly (Sandra Bernhard, etc) and didn't give a fuck about if it sold or not. She's fucking Madonna, she does whatever she wants. Lady Gaga would rather sell her sexuality over her own artistic integrity, and apparently her own health since she only writes drunk or coked up. Fuck that. Lady Gaga doesn't know what it's like to be a girl from a shitty ass city in Michigan (she's actually from the same area as I am), making the world her bitch all on her own, cause Gaga always had Daddy's money. So Gaga will never ever touch Madonna greatness, nor will she ever be a feminist icon that she probably imagines herself to be.
Case in point:

My favourite Madonna song of all time and one of my first memories. Madonna knows how to get what she wants and she's telling the rest of us women (or people who like dick lmao) that we don't need to earn anyone's affection, they have to earn OURS.

So Madonna is the clear logical choice.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote