Music Banter - View Single Post - Madonna VS Lady GaGa
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 08:59 AM   #47 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojopinuk View Post
While GIFs aren't deleted as a rule, short, brief or nonsense posts can, and often are, deleted. I would consider what a post is providing in terms of every other member, and guest, of this forum reading or joining this thread and balance it with the freedom our users should have here and I would make a call, based on what I felt was best.

The same GIF posted several times (and it must be about 7 times or something now) is something I would delete as well.
That's understandable but we're actually talking about the issue at hand, but also teasing each other, I used it basically as a smiley, which is how I use most of my gifs if I can't really put my reaction into words. I was just winding Mags up because she said she didn't like the gif, I knew she wouldn't be mad at me because she knows me well enough to know I'm not an asshole but I do enjoy teasing and joking with people, but I never have any actual malice behind it. Rezz was also joking, we're all just really bantering back and forth, if I'd have picked up on Mags being actually upset I would have apologised or PMed her for being out of line. Or have called Rezz out privately or publicly, but Rezz is a good guy and he wouldn't actually tease someone or try to hurt their feelings purposely.

To me it's just funny now because the gif is ridiculous.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote