Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 01:02 PM   #5239 (permalink)
Blarobbarg
Do good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsubmissivewife View Post
5. Do you have any reoccurring dreams? If yes, elaborate.
I used to have recurring dreams about zombies (I know, shocker). I'd be with a group of people in a parking garage, trying to hide from zombies that were spilling in from the outside. Had that one 3 or 4 times. I also had a dream I was single and lived with a room mate, and our building was swarmed by zombies. Eventually she got bitten and I had to shoot her. The most traumatic one I had was when I had to kill my zombified husband with a golf club.
You know, I wasn't thinking about it when I answered my questions, but you reminded me... I have TONS of zombie-themed dreams. Like, tons. Not every night or anything, but quite often, when I remember my dreams, they have something to do with zombies... and they always, always, always end with me being eaten after a long (but valiant) struggle. At least I go out well.

The absolute worst one was when I was out in the countryside of Nicaragua and the howler monkeys were passing through the area (apparently they migrate around according to the season). Howler monkeys are nocturnal and sound absolutely horrific. Also, they're some of the loudest animals in the world. Anyway, their noises infiltrated my dreams, and I ended up dreaming all night about zombies that shouted/screamed/howled/whatever like the monkeys did. It was definitely up there with one of the worst zombie dreams I've had. It ended with me being chased into a warehouse, thinking I was safe, and then a zombie bursting open the door and chewing on my leg, all while making the damn monkey sounds. Awful.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ ^my RYM^  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

(◠‿◠✿)
Blarobbarg is offline   Reply With Quote