Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Banter Members' Journals Monthly Update Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 07:39 PM   #87 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post

And so to the league table for this week. As you can see, Screen13 is holding on to his rather large lead at the top but is being challenged by, um, me, thanks to the hive of acitivity "Classic Albums" has become. My little journal jumps a massive 13 places, displacing poor Vanilla (sorry hon!) who drops from second to third this week. Other than that there's no huge major movers, with some journals moving up one place and others sliding down, and CrzyVegn now occupying the bottom rung, having slid from her position of 17 last week.

We have however two new entries, in the shape of Antonio, who comes in at 17, and after my impassioned plea and featuring of him on the Showcase last week, Engine at 19.

Leaving us this week: CanwllCorfe and Fetcher, and bubbling under is YorkeDaddy with 13 points. So update a little guys and you could be in the running. It's that simple. You don't need loads of points, you just need more than the person below you in the pecking order. Of course, if you want to rise to the dizzy heights of mid-table or even higher, that's going to take a little work and time. But we can't all update every day. Nice to see your name up there though...

Till next week, meatbags!
Toodles!
Hey, here's an annoying gif to describe my sad feelings at being third place: