Music Banter - View Single Post - mental health thread
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 03:17 AM   #213 (permalink)
Newkie
Boozy Lad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
You can get things like that going on or off SSRI meds. I have had some weird things like that with anxiety but usually only when I am extremely anxious. The corner of the eye thing I usually get when I am really tired. During one particularly bad anxiety attack I had rather disturbing kind of demons in the shadows hallucinations.
Ah really? Thanks for that, never been on prescribed antidepressants of any sort before though. I was a bit sleep deprived so could explain the hallucinations I'd guess about 34 hours awake when it started, not that long though and I've never had that on its own before-luckily no demons though! It was basically just what seemed to be sharp movement across the room so just figured it was part of the paranoia you get with anxiety. I know why I was anxious as I found out some stuff which had messed me for a few years, but at the time it felt more like a relief than a problem? Then about 8 hours after it kicked in, I would have assumed if it was anxiety it would have kicked in straight away?
Newkie is offline   Reply With Quote