Music Banter - View Single Post - NHL Thread
Thread: NHL Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 02:37 PM   #1441 (permalink)
Ninetales
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laces Out Dan! View Post
Never thought Id be glad to see Chicago win the cup...I feel so dirty haha. The lesser of two evils. Its great to see a bunch of those good Canadian boys hoist another cup though...Toewser, Keith, Seabrook, Shaw to name a few. You'd have to think with the inconsistency of Canadian tendys lately, Crawford could very well have put himself on the short list for the winter olympics. You'd have to think unfortunately that Marc Andre Fleury has played his way off that list...and I think the top 3 could possibly look like Lou, Price, and Crawford or Ward.. But anyways, we'll leave that for another discussion. Here's a beautiful shot from the playoffs..
I was surprised Crawford didnt win the conn smythe. I mean it wasnt like he was the runaway favorite but i bet if not for that 5 goal game he played it wouldve been his. Bummer.

And ya id say Lou, Price, Crawford should be the top 3 for the olympics. Id take Dubnyk over ward and Fleury though. Hes put up solid numbers on an incredibly god awful team and doesnt get enough credit for that.
Ninetales is offline   Reply With Quote