Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Banter Members' Journals Monthly Update Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 02:59 PM   #90 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedestrian View Post
Not to be a poo-pooer, but I'm pretty sure my last update was totally forgotten.
Well so far as I can see the last update was all about "I am not Drew" and I mentioned that in last week's update. I have double checked and other than comments I don't see anything new on it, unless I missed something?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0 View Post
You forgot to mention my two journal entries last week, yes TWO. I thought we were friends Trollheart
Zero man, I must apologise. I was so stuck on adding up points that although I saw your two great updates I did indeed fail to mention them in the main post. Lo siento mucho amigo!

I don't appear to be able to edit the posts, so if a kind mod could add this I'd be grateful. Just after "YorkeDaddy closes the show". Thanks.

How could I have forgotten Zero? He's in fact coming in behind YorkeDaddy, holding the door for him as he leaves and with his own journal http://www.musicbanter.com/members-j...nal-sound.html buzzing he has an article on Strawberry Switchblade (remember them?) and also an album by AFI (don't remember them?). Sorry man! Head's just jammed up with figures, scores, charts, I don't know where I am!