Music Banter - View Single Post - is this joke funny?
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 07:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
royal
Music Addict

Default is this joke funny?

i was with a group of people one day and they was telling jokes. so i told them that i have a joke, but when i finish telling them, i only got like 3 laughs out of like 8 people. here's the joke:

it's this girl, she loves bubble gum. so one they these boys came up to her and said, "we will give you 1 piece of bubble gum if you go up and slide down the flag pole." so she did and went home and said, "mom, mom these boys give me 1 piece of bubble gum to go up and slide down the flag pole." and than the mother said, "honey they just wanted to see your panties."
the next day the same boys came up to her and said, "we will give you 3 pieces of bubble gum if you go up and slide down the flag pole." so she did and went home and said, " mom, mom this time the boys give me 3 pieces of bubble gum to slide down the flag pole." the mom said, "honey i told you they just wanted to see your panties." the next day the same boys came to her and said, "this time we will give you 5 pieces of bubble gum if you go up and slide down the flag pole." so she did and went home and said, "mom, mom this time they give me 5 pieces of bubble gum to slide down the flag pole." and than the mom said, "i told you they wanted to see your panties." and the girl said, "but mom i was smart this time, i didn't wear any panties."

so tell me the truth, is it funny or not. if not lets see what you got.