Music Banter - View Single Post - Mankycaaant wants to meet up with cute chubby girls
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 07:03 PM   #51 (permalink)
The Big Dog

I like all type of girls. I prefer girls with a good personality that can hold conversation and that I actually find interesting. However, I don't find a lot of those so as shallow as it may seem I just usually hit and run with girls.

Vanilla, I think you're absolutely lovely too but you suffer from the same problem as Roxy, you live on the other side of the world unfortunately.

As much as I hate to admit it, I'm into the whole slow kissing with the lights off with lots of fair play, making the girl feel as special as possible and making sure she has a good time.
However, if it's just casual wham bam stuff, then it doesn't bother me too much who takes the lead. I'd be a little intimidated if a girl wanted to have complete control over me though. I don't react well to authority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermione View Post
I thought I was your one true love

You are, one day I will be the knight in shining armour that saves you from the world of sordid internet creeps. Until then, remain strong. I am always in your heart.